JOGOYA ♥

/
0 Comments
Hey! I'm back!!! xD
Last sunday my cousin them came KL from Kuantan!
I feel so SHOCK weyyy!
Because i know if they came my house, my house will 'BOOM'. xD
HIGH翻天啊!
But it's too bad is my cousin bro din't come because he have work. -.-
Haizzzz~~less jor him like not that fun jor. :(
Btw, we all still play until crazy. LOL
After that, monday we plan went to Jogoya Japanese Buffet Restaurant, Starhill having dinner together.
And they have Jogoya VIP member card weyyy!
We all sure approval larh!

Okay lorh, then my Ah Yii said all must sleep early huh! If not can't wake up on tomorrow.
We said: ''OKAY!!!''
We okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy until 5-6am only sleep. -.-
Then i woke up when 10am and i saw Ah Yii sit at there play tetris. xD
All of them haven't wake up, just only my mum, Ah Yii, and me.
Around 11pm, Ah Yii and Yii Zhang go out buy breakfast for us because they still haven't wake up.
After we all having breakfast then go take bath.
Until 2pm we finished all the things then we ready go out.

First, we go to Pavilion shopping sin. :)
On the way go to Pavilion. :)


Me and My cousin. :P
Reach Pavilion!


Love this brand! /.\

We shopping until around 5.30pm then going to Starhill. :)
When at outside Pavilion, we saw it!
Mum & Dad :)

Ah Yii & Yii Zhang :)

Haha..LOL. xD


Dad &  My sis Wen

Dad & Mum

Family! :D
Me & Mum
Mummi. :D
Finally we go in to the Starhill Jogoya for having dinner.
OMG!!! You know how HUNGRY am I? T__T

In Starhill. (Nice weyy)


JOGOYA ♥
Tunggu ape lagi! xD
I take it.

Oysters (生蚝)
Damn love sushi!! :DD
My cute cousin♥

Weeee~




3 drinks with Alcohol
(NOT NICE! Taste like eat medicine.)
Red Wine for free!
This 3 food is special for VIP. :)
Still got another we haven't test it.
Because they have coupons limited!
Abalone
Lamp Chop



帝王蟹!

So big!

Mum.

Mum & Me

Ah Yii & Mum
Ah Yii

Yii Zhang & Ah Yii









:))

Cousin Qing. :)

Sis Ling & Wen.

TeeHee. xD


Cuteee Dragon!! :DD

Haha! xD

:))

Performance! :P

Mummy!

Mummy & Dad

Sis Ling & Wen

The Dragon!
Bye Pavilian. :)
LOVE this beg so much![Playboy]


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.