Sunway Pyramid! :D

/
0 Comments
My second post! lol :P
Haizzzz~ feel so boring in this year holidays.
Like less jor something, everyday bukan sleep then play computer or watch TV.
Everyday also do a same thing! PEK CEK dao~~ =.=

But, luckly i have my BEST brada and sisda! :)
23 November 2011 is my first outing with friends in holidays..wakaka. :D
That day me, sin yee, xiao min, da cheng and chin neng plan going to Sunway Pyramid.
Actually we want to went there by train and bus gehhh, suddenly dc dad said wana fetch us going.
I get shock and feel happy! xD
because can save time and play long time at there. hehe.
But, i need going to SMK Taman Ehsan to helped my sis for changes school at that day morning.
ishhhhhhhhhhh~!!! T_T
I'm late! And they all waiting me in dc dad car.
I feel so sorry for them! Especially he dad. :'(
Really so sorry Uncle! ><
I'm not deliberately d, i feel so paiseh when i'm inside the car..
DC keep telling he dad faster faster~ and he dad straight said :
''要我快点啊? 应该叫bryan快点嘛.''
First time get friend parents saying like that lehhhh!!! :'(
Haizzz~ suan liao larh, really is my false marh.

Finally, we all reach Sunway Pyramid! :)
At first time, we all go to Red Box sin. whoohuu. xD
And took jor some photo in K room. hehe.

Me, Chin Neng and Da Cheng
haha! Me and Chin Neng
(duno why i holding the mike) :P
Xiao Min & Sin Yee
Sin Yee :)
Xiao Min :)
Me!
Why i feel so weird in this photo. :O

After finished Chiong K, me and Chin Neng go to cinema  buy  the Ticket. :)
We watch ''Happy Feet 2'' !

Funny Movie, the penguin was so adorable! :D

Before that, we go to shopping sin. :P
We all also got bought shirt, except sin yee.
LOL, i don't know why i wana bought the T-Shirt. But the prise is not so expensive larh, 2 For RM50.
After that, we all is feel so hungry and duno wana go where having our dinner. :O
So, we all go to MCD! xD


Me & Chin Neng :P
Take by Xiao Min. :)
Yerrr..Chin Neng.  xD
Xiao Min & DC (Y)!!
LOL, we 2 are perasan-ing. xD 

This is ME again! xD
Xiao Min & Sin Yee! :D

We were waiting Chin Neng sis come and fetch us around 7.15 pm.
When 8.30 we reached kepong KTM!
And i coming back home is 9++pm jor...
That day we all go out whole a day lehhh, shock sikit larh. xD


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.