Moody :(

/
2 Comments
Hey Friends, long time din't update MY BLOG  already.
Paisehh yea. :P
Because recently nothing special thing happens.

Haizzz..recently i feel damn no mood!!!
And also don't know why will become like that.
Feel like boring and want shout out!
Some more bad things is friends saying me changed already. :(

Yesterday night my mom call my phone and told me: ''Bryan, go to my room see something, u will get a surprise!''
I think my mom will take the Samsung Galaxy Notes come back.
BUT....
When i going to see...that is Samsung Galaxy S II. :O
Then i call my mom ask why is S II??
 She says buy wrong already...
I was feeling a little down.
Nevermind, because that's not my phone also.
Actually the phone is my mom friend bought for her geh birthday gift. :)
Then my mom said borrow me to using..i sure say YES d larh. :P
But got a little bit disappointed because that's not a Galaxy Note~


Samsung Galaxy S2 (white)


Haizzzz. 



You may also like

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.